Connect with us

FANTASY FOOTBALL/DFS

The Doctor’s Tent: Week 10

Published

on

Fantasy Football - TY Hilton

Michael Gallup, WR, Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys were hopeful that fourth-year WR Michael Gallup would be available for Sunday’s match-up against the Denver Broncos, but they opted to keep him on the Injury Reserve for just one more game. He’s expected to play for Dallas next week vs the Atlanta Falcons.

We haven’t seen anything from Gallup since Week 1 when he recorded four receptions and 36 yards against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on opening night before heading to the locker room due to a calf injury.

Although Cedrick Wilson has been a solid third option for Dak Prescott in Gallup’s absence, expect Gallup to ease back into his role by Week 11, when the Cowboys travel to Arrowhead Stadium to face the Kansas City Chiefs’ struggling secondary.

Although nothing is official yet, expect Michael Gallup to be back Week 10.

T.Y. Hilton, WR, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton has always been a reliable number one option for the Indianapolis Colts for quite some time, recording five 1,000 yard seasons in six years. But his career has become riddled with injury, as he’s only played 27 games over the past three seasons. Just this season, Hilton has missed games due to neck and quad injuries, and last week he missed Indy’s Thursday night match-up versus the New York Jets due to a concussion.

Although there’s some hope that he’ll return this season, will he really have the same impact as he did before? In the two games he played this season, he recorded six receptions for 96 yards and no touchdowns. In the meantime, second year wide receiver Michael Pittman has given the 31 year old a run for his money should he return, so who knows if he’ll ever be the number one option again this season. Even if he does return this week, the Colts will likely limit his snaps. We’re entering a new era in the NFL, and it really shows when guys like T.Y. Hilton, Antonio Brown, and Julio Jones are on the fast decline.

James Robinson, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars
Just as we thought the Jacksonville Jaguars’ odds against the Buffalo Bills couldn’t get worse, Urban Meyer announced that James Robinson would be out on Sunday due to a heel injury. But “Any Given Sunday” is very real, as the +14.5 Jaguars won 9-6 against one of the best teams in the league.

Anyway, the sophomore is expected to play next week against the Indianapolis Colts, and with DJ Chark Jr out for the season, Jacksonville’s already struggling attack will need to rely on Robinson to spark any type of offense. James Robinson should be back on track for next Sunday’s divisional battle against the Colts.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, Kansas City Chiefs
After an uncharacteristically poor start to the season, the Chiefs seem to be back on track… sort of. They barely squeezed out a win against an Aaron Rodger-less Green Bay Packers, and have yet to beat an above-average team this season. There’s a lot to blame for this: Patrick Mahomes’ quality has dropped, their secondary has a lot of holes, and the league seems to be figuring them out. But another big issue is their run game.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire was placed on IR after Kansas City’s Week 5 loss to the Bills, and hasn’t played since. Andy Reid is optimistic about his return, however, and says he is “closer” to a return, but added “we’ll have to see how time handles it here in the next couple of weeks.”

Through five games, CEH has put up 304 yards with 65 attempts, averaging a very efficient 4.7 yards per carry. The Chiefs are hoping Edwards-Helaire is able to come back sooner than later, because right now they really need to bring some life into their run game. Expect him to put up some solid numbers upon his return.

Continue Reading

Trending

DISCLAIMER: This site is 100% for entertainment/information purposes only and does not involve real money betting or prizes.
Copyright © 2020 Nerd Fantasy Sports. All Rights Reserved.